If your idea of a perfect morning is getting up to the aroma of a perfectly brewed cup of coffee then wait no more and get a compact, stylish coffee maker packed with a punch to brew your own cup every single morning.
You might end up scratching your head with the kind of options available in the market today. With every little variation, there is a new model available to suit the requirements of an individual. So before you make that ultimate choice of a best coffee maker, do not forget to read through this guiding article.
Things to consider before buying a coffee maker:
- Decide whether you are looking for simplicity or versatility. If you are a no fuss person, you can go in for an automated coffee maker with a timer that will brew your cup of coffee everyday at a pre set time.
There are others for those coffee lovers who want a K-Cup one day and coffee pods, coffee grounds the other day. They have an upper hand in flexibility.
- For the working generation who is always on the run, there are machines that have ‘self clean’ function to make the task of washing dishes easier.
- There are others that come with a setting to brew one to four cups and can brew up to 12 cups together.
- The size of the machine will also depend on the number of cups you want to brew. If they are only two to four cups, you should choose a compact machine that does not take up a lot of place on your kitchen shelf.
- Ensure the machine comes with the adjustable settings to keep the coffee warm at whichever temperature you opt. There is also a choice of buying one that is fitted with a carafe that is designed to keep the beverage hot.
- If you love to flaunt exceptional features, look for ones that come with an option to pause the brewing process due to lack of time, the ones that come with a ‘bold’ setting to get an extra strong cup of coffee. Or better still the machines that can brew Tea as well.
Look through the options, decide what you want and make sure you do not have to go to that local drive thru again for a cup of coffee.